Baseline Group is an established multi-disciplinary development consulting practice based out of Christchurch, New Zealand, although we also have offices in Marlborough and Central Otago and work on projects across New Zealand (including the Chatham Islands).
We pride ourselves on creating cost-effective and proactive solutions for our clients across a range of land development, surveying, planning and engineering projects.
About the position:
Baseline Group is looking for an administrator to help our growing structural team. This is a support roll to assist the everyday running of the department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Job tracking – ensuring staff are on track and on budget. Ensure deadlines and commitments are met.
- Assist in preparing fees
- Set up project documentation
- Update our regular clients
- General admin support tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn on the job quickly and take the initiative
A background in the construction industry is beneficial but not necessary. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
What we offer:
- A very competitive compensation package, including professional memberships, opportunities for CPD, life insurance, income protection, productivity bonuses, and more.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Huge variety of projects
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Personal access to experienced directors
- An energising and social office environment
- A relaxed, yet ambitious team culture
Not sure you meet all the requirements?
We’re looking for the right people to join our team, not just someone who ticks a few boxes. If you think you’d be a good fit for this role but would like to discuss your experience or qualifications further, call or email to book a time to talk to one of our directors.
Think you know someone perfect for this role?
Please share it with them—if they end up joining the team, there might just be something in it for you.
All applicants for this position must have the ability to work permanently in New Zealand. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.