Baseline Group is an established multi-disciplinary development consulting practice based out of Christchurch, New Zealand, although we also have offices in Marlborough and Central Otago and work on projects across New Zealand (including the Chatham Islands).
We pride ourselves on creating cost-effective and proactive solutions for our clients across a range of land development, surveying, planning and engineering projects.
We are currently seeking Surveyors to join our rapidly growing team.
About the position:
You will be involved in all types of surveys, including land transfer, engineering set-out and as-builts, topographic mapping and laser scanning. You will have access to modern GPS, Robotic Total Station and surveying software.
- Experience in the New Zealand Land Transfer System
- Experience in post-quake Christchurch is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of 12d, Landonline and AutoCAD software
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clean driving record
What we offer:
- A very competitive compensation package, including professional memberships, opportunities for CPD, life insurance, income protection, productivity bonuses, and more.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Huge variety of projects
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Personal access to experienced directors
- An energising and social office environment
- A relaxed, yet ambitious team culture
Not sure you meet all the requirements?
We’re looking for the right people to join our team, not just someone who ticks a few boxes. If you think you’d be a good fit for this role but would like to discuss your experience or qualifications further, call or email to book a time to talk to one of our directors.
Think you know someone perfect for this role?
Please share it with them—if they end up joining the team, there might just be something in it for you.
All applicants for this position must have the ability to work permanently in New Zealand. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.